Monday, November 19, 2007

LET'S GET OUR FACTS STRAIGHT

November 19, 2007

Hello,

I have been reading all morning to find out what else the Press could come up with.
Let me start by saying that my company did put together the gift bags for the Adopt-A-Minefield gala 2 years in a row. I am the one who asked for Stella McCartney' s fragrance to be included in our bags and not Heather. We did not ask Stella personally, but her company. This happened 4 years ago. I hope this is clear now.

As far as Frank Skinner is concerned, that's an idea. Maybe he can send us some more info on the device... I hope for his own sake that he never has to deal with such a tragedy. One should never make fun of people with disabilities. Maybe some day the stump cam that he is suggesting Heather wear, will be worn by him. Who knows what life has in store for us?

I read a lot of ugly comments from lots of people. Obviously, they are not very happy people. If you don't like what I do, fine, I respect that. Stop visiting my blog and that's, that...

Last week I cooperated with The Daily Mail, a tabloid newspaper, which by the way kept on begging me to speak to them, but, because my story was not trashy enough, Sharon Churcher changed and twisted words so that she could come up with a sensational Headline.

For example, Sharin Churcher from the Daily Mail writes: In a Bizarre statement issued through her new, "worldwide spokesperson" an American Champagne saleswoman (meaning me) complains that Heather has to pay almost full price for clothes at her step-daughter's Mayfair Store. LIES, I did not even know that Stella had a Mayfair store! I was asked if they ever were close friends, to which I answered; "Heather was always trying to promote Stella's clothing store. She told me in passing that she even had a discount of 30%. I was shocked that she did not get the clothes for free. I, personally, would never charge any direct or indirect member of my family for goods. If someone gives you a small discount, I would not call that being "close friends", especially when you know what goes on in the industry with the amount of clothes given free to Celebrities and Journalists. This was my personal opinion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There was no need for Heather to promote Stella's line. Her sisters and A list celebs wear them. Stella's clothing are featured in fashion magazines and red carpet events. Stella is a successful and rich business woman on her own.